About Matt George
The year 2017 marks 45 years of professional selling experience, with much of it in the home furnishings and industrial sales industries. I have been a full time REALTOR® since gaining my AZ license in 2004. Our family of five moved to Glendale, AZ in 1986 from the Midwest. I am a Marine Corps veteran of the Vietnam conflict in 1966 and 1967, where I received the Purple Heart Medal, Vietnamese Combat Ribbon, and the Presidential Unit Citation (PUC Ribbon), among other awards. After graduating from Northwood University in Midland, MI, with a Bachelors in Business Management degree, I managed sales territories in Wisconsin, Ohio, West Virginia, and Arizona for several national companies.
I am a member in good standing of:
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR)
- West Maricopa Association of REALTORS®
- Executive Club Member at Long Realty for sales achievement for 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014
- President's Club Member for sales production in 2015 &2016
- Certified Distressed Property Expert trained (CDPE®) 2010
- Charter Member of the Long Realty Agent Council
- Proud Supporter of the Wounded Warrior Foundation
- Annual volunteer for the Wounded Veterans Golf Tournament in Surprise, AZ
THE REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
I take pride in knowing that my abilities, level of motivation, and positive attitude give you what you need and when you need it. No transaction is like any other, and as my client, you will be kept aware of everything that is occurring in a timely manner. Communication is the key to how I operate my practice. Whether you are a first time home buyer or seller, or a seasoned investor, you will receive first class service from me and my team at Long Realty West Valley!
THE CHALLENGES PRESENTED BY THIS MARKET
Because of the many factors in the national and Arizona economies, I am working harder than I ever have to insure my clients are kept aware of their options as sellers and/or buyers. It is a competitive market that somewhat favors the seller today. This, of course, is specific to each community and neighborhood. As inventory levels have grown, interest rates and selling prices are rising, and anxious buyers and sellers wishing to move now are all factors that we are dealing with today.
Allow me to provide you with the Long Realty tools and support you deserve! You want to make good decisions so that you may buy or sell that home and move on with your life!